Friday, January 27, 2012

Principles of Success


Clarity about what I want helps me declare my SMART goals!

1. Career - I'm transitioning from yoga to writing. 

2. Money/ Wealth - I want to make good money as a writer.

3. Health - I'm committed to being healthy inside out, but let anxiety & stress affect me. 

4. Relationships - I'm want to learn how to have amazing relationships with the people in my life and be open to a romantic relationship with someone.

5. Community - There is a great need out there for my Yoga Life Lessons and I know I can help many people because yoga changed my life. If not now, when? If not me, who? I'm stepping up into my power as a leader and learning what I need to know to get to the next level.

P.S. I thank my coaches Karen Lee and Jerry Baden (Landmark Forum). I also thank CEO Space for my continual growth as a person and a professional writer.

Ingrid Cheng


Links:
Access Peace recordings for free at https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/aff/icrefer 
Pure Life NutrimedicsNatural remedy that helps reduce stress and anxiety
Shen Life: Heal Your Body with Adaptogens & Superfoods! http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1425710
Sol Inspired: Affordable Luxury Fashion that's like nothing you've seen before
SunriderHigh-quality healthy products made in Torrance, California and extra income opportunity
Safslim.comReduce your belly fat with Safslim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment