Monday, January 9, 2012

Benefits & Value


#Life is Short

Overcoming Objection


Objectives for participants include:
o Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility.
o Identify the objections that you encounter most frequently.
o Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve.
o Learn ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
o Learn how to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
o Identify how working with your sales team can help you succeed.


http://www.ecademy.com

Life is what I make of it, what you make of it, what we make of it. We can complain and cope in hope it'll get better or you can take a risk and make a difference. I choose to take a risk and make a difference even though I'm so scared that my heart is pounding. Yoga taught me to go beyond my comfort zoneShowing benefits and value, allow prospective buyers to make an informed decision. That's what I'm learning how to do.


Leadership: Inventing the Future: If all of us learn the benefits & value of responsibility and integrity, then we can be the change we wish to see in our lives and the world.  
http://vantoleadership.eventbrite.com 


Applying what I'm learning in real life takes practice. I commit to practicing this every day until I get very good at it in order to make a difference in my life.



   Links:
Become a coach at http://www.fowlerwainwright.com/register/ingrid.php  
Beyond OrganicChange Your Diet, Change your Life, Change Your World

      Pure Life NutrimedicsNatural remedy that helps reduce stress and anxiety
Sol Inspired: Affordable Luxury Fashion that's like nothing you've seen before

SunriderHigh-quality healthy products made in Torrance, California and extra income opportunity

Safslim.comReduce your belly fat with Safslim. 

Ingrid Cheng, Founder of Fit-Twist


No comments:

Post a Comment