1. Mad skills
2. Great contacts & relationships
3. Get used to the fact that not everyone will like you
Bonus: Come from a place of giving from your heart
3 Reasons why people like you are based of your:
Do you appeal to the masses? If you have confidence, a great personality and an overall sense of well-being, you'll attract most people. Don't try to please everyone. Believe it in the cellular level so you can relax and do your work. You want to be noticed, but you can't need attention because needing leads to desperation. Lead, turn your passion into reality. Apply what you've learned from your experiences to your life. Did you know about the Pareto Law also known as the 80/20 rule? It states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. Are you part of the 20% of Eagles who cause things to happen or do you fit into the 80% of ducks who are at the effect of life? Do you have a winning game plan?
5 Things to Focus on:
1. You need money to pursue your dreams
2. Write down your big dream or goal
3. Break it down into small, simple steps
4. Take action
5. Follow through
5 Keys to a Great First Impression or Interview:
1. Hands, Energy, Focus, Smile
2. Introduce yourself with confidence and say where you're from originally to establish rapport
3. Wait for the other person to talk or ask a question
4. Stick to one subject when you share a bit about yourself - Food and Adventure are the 2 most popular topics
5. Practice the 80/20 rule. Look people in the eye or look at the video camera lens
6. Tag your answer with a closing statement that includes the original question
Bonus: Everything matters. Be early because early is the new on time. Don't miss anything.
Did you know that women account for 84-90% of the products sold? There are 2 types of ads:
Problem-Solution or Solution. You are either a customer or a professional. More and more ads feature customers and regular people because we (the people) don't trust professionals, politicians or businesses.
Adapted from Coach Mike Pointer's Free Hey, I Saw Your Commercial! Class
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 at 7pm
Sunday, February 26th, 2012 at 4pm orMonday, February 27th, 2012 at 7pm
Choose ONE class only!
Arrive 15 minutes early for awesome door prizes!YOU MUST RSVP:Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and RSVP to:
(24-hour RSVP Line)
OR sign up online at:
THIS WILL BE A SOLD OUT EVENT - To guarantee your seat for this one-time event and put your name in the drawing for the fabulous door prizes mentioned above, you may deposit a REFUNDABLE seat holding fee of $24.99 - Simply go towww.paypal.com and send your payment of $24.99, indicating firstname.lastname@example.org as the send to address - and be sure to write in the comments box: "COMMERCIAL BOOKING CLASS/INFOLIST priority seating". Your payment will be refunded in full when you show up to class (and only IF you show up to class).
Thanks Jeff Gund and Coach Mike!
Author of Dream: Creating a Better World