Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Seed Bistro in Brentwood

On Wilshire Blvd within walking distance from my home!

I'm so excited that Seed Bistro has opened on Monday, Aug 29th! Want to share my Flickr photos with you. The menu sample is on seedbistro.com.  Here are a few examples: Paella, Flageolet cassoulet, and squash risotto. They have healing organic vegan dishes like the 3 seaweed salad and burdock kimpira approved by Sanae Suzki, co-owner of Seed Bistro You can call 310-477-7070 for details or reservation (dinner only for now). Can't wait until they start serving lunch! Will post updates on Twitter.

I love Brentwood. I can walk to most places like the bank, the Farmers Market, the public library and healthy places like Seed Bistro, an organic vegan restaurant. Executive Chef and owner, Eric Lechasseur even signed a copy of his dessert menu for me!


IngridCheng, Founder of Fit-Twist
http://fit-twist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment