Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Love Brentwood

A to Z Guide of Brentwood

I practiced yoga for an hour at CorePower Yoga. Feeling energized and relaxed, I visited the Brentwood Country Mart. I took photos and posted them on Flickr. I bought an Author-Illustrator Starter Kit at Diesel Bookstore and really like the store, so I went back to look at more books. I stopped by Sweet Rose creamery but they weren't open yet. I look photos of other stores and posted them on Flickr. Hope you'll join me for a Brentwood walk one day. Follow me on twitter.com
Contact me now for a free marketing consultation if you are a new company or one who wants to grow in this tough economy. I also offer Corporate Wellness to small companies with 10 employees or less but don't have a health or wellness program. Find out how cost effective it is to hire me. Partner with us or sponsor us to create a win-win for your business and the community.

Ingrid Cheng



No comments:

Post a Comment