Monday, October 24, 2011

Events Recap

Pre-order my e-Book for just $10 today


I wore my Apsara and Taylor to a Canine Casting Call event 4-7 pm in West L.A where 130+ showed up and passed out my Sol Inspired business cards. I also told people that I teach yoga.
I also wore the same outfit to other events. I tell everyone why I love Sol Inspired because it's so versatile - I can wear it anytime, anywhere. You're invited to the next "Be the change you wish to see" party on Saturday 11/5. RSVP at: http://www.meetup.com/Brentwood-Fun/events/37770882/  

I was at an event that was very successful & want to share my good news with you. I am starting an evening woman's philanthropic club in my area. Let me know if you're interested or know anyone who'd like to join www.gfwc.org

Ingrid Cheng


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment